People need to pay more and more attention to their safety, whether adapting their habits or purchasing protective devices. In this context, security cameras have become increasingly popular and functional. A proof of this is the possibility of monitoring your security cameras through Smartphone applications, such as iCSee android app, which brought new features, a very quick response in case of any occurrence and ease of use.
ICSee for PC, Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
ICSee is a cloud-based remote monitoring android application that promises to be reliable and easy to use. In addition to allowing the user to view their cameras in real time, it archives the videos and snapshots in cloud storage services, making them easily available to the user. The application is compatible with several brands of cameras. The main features presented by the developer are:
- Access security cameras through any Android device,
- Receive notifications on the device and by email,
- Quickly view recorded videos,
- Allows using multiple cameras,
- It offers 24 hour support to configure and use the application.
- Remote audio and video recording,
- Excellent video quality, even with low internet bandwidth,
- Adaptability to different types of networks.
It is very easy to install. You can also install this application to your PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac). As it is an android application, you cannot directly install this on your PC. You need to have an emulator: Blue Stacks. Click this link https://appzforpc.com/icsee-for-pc-windows-mac/ to know more about this app, features, how to install and every other detail.
Track-View can be connected to IP cameras or other devices, such as smart phones or webcams. Depending on the configuration, it allows you to monitor and record videos from a distance, detect events by means of sounds or movements, track devices by GPS. The main features of Track view disclosed by the manufacturer are:
- Real-time GPS location,
- Bidirectional audio,
- Bell function to locate missing devices,
- Running in the background, saving battery,
- Integration with the Google account,
- Accessible devices, even when in sleep mode,
- Record and store videos in the cloud,
- Share access with others.
Tiny-Cam Monitor is an app developed for Android with the aim of offering remote surveillance, control and video recording, using IP cameras or DVR systems. The main features of the application are:
- MPEG-4 / H.264 / H.265 codec for multiple cameras,
- Supports ONVIF cameras,
- Supports M-JPEG from more than 150 camera brands,
- Allows 2-way audio on supported models,
- Support for HTTPS protocol,
- LED control for some camera models,
- Automatic switching function between cameras,
The improvement of CCTV technology brings the possibility of having access to remote security camera monitoring. This allows the user to use the system in a variety of ways. The shopkeeper can check the flow of customers, even when out of the store. The traveling family can monitor the situation of pets at home. Parents can see and hear the baby, even in separate rooms. The options are endless.